Shipping and Returns
As international orders are processed by Saatchi Art, please refer to their refund policy at Saatchi Art.
Canadian orders purchased directly from the artist:
Once payment has been received for your order, the artwork(s) will be carefully packaged by the artist and a condition report will be taken before it is picked up for delivery. You will be notified as to the expected shipping schedule and a tracking number will be provided to you in order to track your package. On average the process, including packaging and shipping, will take up to 15 business days from the time your order is processed. If you require the artwork(s) within a specific timeframe, please contact the artist directly in advance of making your purchase.
Cancellations cannot be accomodated once the artwork(s) has been shipped. You will be required to accept delivery of the artwork and follow our return guidelines as noted below.
All deliveries must be made to a street address and cannot be made to a postal box.
A signature will be required upon receipt of the artwork(s).
The return policy outlined below only applies to artwork(s) purchased directly from the artist's website at www.nicole-sidonie.com. In order to qualify for a refund, you must communicate your decision to the artist within 48 hours of receiving your order and the artwork(s) must be in transit, with a tracking number provided to the artist, within 7 days of receiving your order. Once the artwork(s) is received in good condtion and all criteria outlined below has been met, you will receive a full refund for the purchase price of your artwork(s) in the same form of payment used to place your order, excluding the cost of shipping.
To receive a full refund on the purchase price of your painting the following criteria must be met:
- You must contact the artist within 48 hours of receiving your order in order to communicate your decision to return the artwork(s).
- You must initiate return shipping and the artwork(s) must be in transit within 7 days of receiving your order.
- The painting must be returned by a reputable and reliable courier service with insurance coverage equivalent to the full purchase price of the artwork(s).
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs incurred to return the painting to the artist, including insurance coverage as mentioned above.
- Your chosen courier must obtain a signature upon return delivery and you must provide a traceable shipping method (via tracking number) to its final destination.
- The artwork(s) must be returned to the artist free of any damage, in its original condition and original packaging. If you dispose of the original packaging, you will be required to purchase appropriate packaging materials in order to send the artwork(s) back safely. This includes acid free paper to protect the artwork from coming into contact with other packaging materials.
- The painting must be returned only to the address designated by the artist.
- The certificate of authenticity that accompanied your purchase must be returned along with the artwork(s).
Undelivered returns will not receive a refund.
The artist is not responsible for returned artwork(s) that has been damaged during transit.
Artwork(s) Damaged in Transit:
Please contact the artist immediately at (416) 988-3586 if you receive artwork(s) that has been damaged during shipping. We will arrange to have it picked up and returned to the artist for inspection. It is critical that you retain all of the original packing materials as this will be necessary towards our claim and consequently your refund.
Fine Art Prints:
All fine art prints are processed and shipped through our fullfillment center at Fine Art America. If you are not happy with a purchase for any reason, you must return it to Fine Art America within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, they will issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note that Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.