Shipping to Canada: free
Shipping to U.S.A.: $185
Customers outside Canada and the USA: Please contact the artist to OBTAIN A SHIPPING QUOTE.
Medium: Oil on canvas
Size: 30 x 30 in.
Along the bathing ghats of the Ganges river in the city of Varanasi, dhobi-wallahs wash clothes against stone washing slabs. Above them, lining the old stone steps, are yards upon yards of colourful silk saris drying in the hot sun. And above them, the sky, a clear topaz blue.
- original works of art are accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing their provenance
- paintings arrive ready to hang with pre-attached D-rings and hanging wire
- gallery wrapped canvas with 1.5″ deep profile
- finished sides provide an option for hanging with or without a frame
- giclée prints available in a variety of sizes and substrates, including gallery wrapped canvas which offers the texture and depth similar to that of original paintings
AVAILABLE IN PRINT:
Fine art prints of original artworks are available for purchase at nicole-sidonie.pixels.com. Reproductions are created using only archival inks and are available for purchase in a variety of sizes and substrates including premium acid free papers and gallery wrapped canvas that comes ready to hang with pre-attached hanging wire and mounting hardware.
For your convenience, the link below will take you directly to the artwork featured above. There you will be able to customize your print and place your order.
Oil on canvas
30.0 x 30.0 in.