IMPORTANT NOTE: The original painting is currently on loan. Please contact the artist if you are interested in purchasing this artwork.
Shipping to Canada: free
Shipping to U.S.A.: $185
Customers outside Canada and the USA: Please contact the artist to OBTAIN A SHIPPING QUOTE.
Medium: Oil on canvas
Size: 30 x 30 in.
Mangoes are the fruit of my childhood Eden. Every village claimed to grow the best and everyone had their favourite variety. When ripe, mangoes appear in a spectacular array of colours ranging from sunset yellows, blush pinks, crimson red and deep purple. Its tree represents abundance, giving and community, providing generous yields during the harvest season. What can’t be eaten will be shared, pickled or cooked into sweet jams and savoury chutneys. It’s fragrantly sweet aroma reminds me of a place I once called home.
- original works of art are accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing their provenance
- paintings arrive ready to hang with pre-attached D-rings and hanging wire
- gallery wrapped canvas with 1.5″ deep profile
- finished sides provide an option for hanging with or without a frame
- prints are available in a variety of sizes and substrates, including gallery wrapped canvas which offers the texture and depth similar to that of original paintings
AVAILABLE IN PRINT:
Prints of original artworks are available for purchase at nicole-sidonie.pixels.com. Reproductions are created using only archival inks and are available for purchase in a variety of sizes and substrates including premium acid free papers and gallery wrapped canvas that comes ready to hang with pre-attached hanging wire and mounting hardware.
For your convenience, the link below will take you directly to the artwork featured above. There you will be able to customize your print and place your order.
Oil on canvas
30.0 x 30.0 in.