This product ships for free to Canada and the USA.
Customers outside Canada and the USA: Please contact the artist to OBTAIN A SHIPPING QUOTE.
Medium: Oil on canvas
Size: 24 x 24 in.
Traditions allow us to experience something far greater than ourselves. It’s magic is rooted in connecting generations of time. They are our birthright, inherent to our feeling of well being and the compass for our relationships. The preparation and drinking of tea is a long standing tradition that spans many centuries and many cultures. It can be a simple diversion or at the heart of an informal gathering or ceremonious occasion. It has the power to soothe, to heal, to unite and a good reason to wear a pretty hat.
- original works of art are accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing their provenance
- paintings arrive ready to hang with pre-attached D-rings and hanging wire
- gallery wrapped canvas with 1.5″ deep profile
- finished sides provide an option for hanging with or without a frame
- prints are available in a variety of sizes and substrates, including gallery wrapped canvas which offers the texture and depth similar to that of original paintings
AVAILABLE IN PRINT:
Prints of original artworks are available for purchase at nicole-sidonie.pixels.com. Reproductions are created using only archival inks and are available for purchase in a variety of sizes and substrates including premium acid free papers and gallery wrapped canvas that comes ready to hang with pre-attached hanging wire and mounting hardware.
For your convenience, the link below will take you directly to the artwork featured above. There you will be able to customize your print and place your order.
Oil on canvas
24.0 x 24.0 in.