The Clothes Line
This product ships for free to Canada and the USA.
Customers outside Canada and the USA: Please contact the artist to OBTAIN A SHIPPING QUOTE.
Medium: Acrylic on canvas
Size: 24 x 36 in.
When I think of the place I once called home, I think of mothers and grandmothers and cousins and aunties. I think of mangoes and roosters and donkeys and palm trees. And I remember the sound of silence, the beautiful silence of clothes drying in the sun, without a murmur.
- original works of art are accompanied by a signed Certificate of Authenticity guaranteeing their provenance
- paintings arrive ready to hang with pre-attached D-rings and hanging wire
- gallery wrapped canvas with 1.5″ deep profile
- finished sides provide an option for hanging with or without a frame
- prints are available in a variety of sizes and substrates, including gallery wrapped canvas which offers the texture and depth similar to that of original paintings
AVAILABLE IN PRINT:
Prints of original artworks are available for purchase at nicole-sidonie.pixels.com. Reproductions are created using only archival inks and are available for purchase in a variety of sizes and substrates including premium acid free papers and gallery wrapped canvas that comes ready to hang with pre-attached hanging wire and mounting hardware.
For your convenience, the link below will take you directly to the artwork featured above. There you will be able to customize your print and place your order.
Acrylic on canvas
24.0 x 36.0 in.