Buy with confidence.
If for any reason you’re not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it
100% money-back guarantee
Shipping: Once payment has been received for your order, the artwork(s) will be carefully packaged and shipped within 5-7 business days. You will be notified as to the expected shipping schedule and a tracking number will be provided to you in order to track your package.
- Cancellations cannot be accommodated once the artwork(s) has been shipped. You can still return the artwork however you will first be required to accept delivery and then simply follow the return guidelines as noted below.
- All deliveries must be made to a street address and cannot be made to a postal box.
- A signature will be required upon receipt of the artwork(s).
Returns: The return policy outlined below only applies to artwork(s) purchased directly through this website at www.nicole-sidonie.com. In order to qualify for a refund, you must communicate your decision within 48 hours of receiving your order and the artwork(s) must be in transit, with a tracking number provided, within 7 days of initiating your request for a refund. Once the artwork(s) is received in good condition, you will receive a full refund for the purchase price of your artwork(s) in the same form of payment used to place your order, excluding the cost of shipping.
To receive a full refund on the purchase price of your painting the following criteria must be met:
- You must communicate your decision to return the artwork(s) within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- You must initiate return shipping and the artwork(s) must be in transit within 7 days of your request for a refund.
- The painting must be returned by a reputable and reliable courier service with insurance coverage equivalent to the full purchase price of the artwork(s).
- The purchaser is responsible for all shipping costs incurred to return the painting, including insurance coverage as mentioned above.
- Your chosen courier must obtain a signature upon return delivery and you must provide a traceable shipping method (via tracking number) to its return destination.
- The artwork(s) must be returned free of any damage, in its original condition and original packaging. If you dispose of the original packaging, it is strongly recommended that you obtain the necessary packaging materials to repackage the artwork in a manner that will ensure its safe return. Most shipping companies will refuse claims for damage during shipping – even if insurance was purchased – if they consider the packing to be inadequate.
- The painting must be returned to the originating address.
- The certificate of authenticity that accompanied your purchase must also be returned along with the artwork(s).
It is recommended that a photograph be taken of the artwork before it is packaged and returned as this will help support any insurance claims with your shipping company in the event the artwork is damaged during transit.
- Undelivered returns will not receive a refund.
- Insurance claims for artwork damaged during return shipment is the responsibility of the purchaser and the shipping company.
Artwork(s) Damaged in Transit:
Unfortunately, despite everyone’s best efforts, artworks are occasionally damaged or destroyed in transit. Please be sure to communicate any issues by phone or email if you receive artwork(s) that has been damaged during shipping. Arrangements will be made to have it picked up and returned for inspection. In order to process insurance claims and provide a refund, it is critical that you do not dispose of the packaging material as it will be requested for insurance purposes along with photographs of the damaged package and artwork(s).
Fine Art Prints:
All fine art prints are processed and shipped through Fine Art America. If you are not happy with a purchase for any reason, you must return it to Fine Art America within 30 days of the order date. As soon as it arrives, they will issue a full refund for the entire purchase price. Please note that Fine Art America does not reimburse the outgoing or return shipping charges unless the return is due to a defect in quality.